We try our best to make accommodations and informed decisions about classes during weather events including smoke, rain and wind. We don't usually send mass emails about weather changes, but here are 3 things you can do to stay informed about weather updates:
- Pre-register for classes. You can use the ENROLL button on the top of our weekly emails or enroll directly on our website or app. We will email those enrolled with any updates the morning of their class.
- For outdoor classes, including Strides, Barre & 360 PLEASE register for text notifications by texting @kguessa to '81010'
- When in doubt, check our Facebook or our Instagram stories for updates
We will email and text updates by 7am that morning. If it's a light sprinkle, we usually still hold class at our regular locations. Most locations have a sheltered spot on site where we can exercise - a little sprinkle can be fun!
If there is heavy or prolonged rain, we will announce a move to our indoor locations. We currently have indoor locations for:
- Sherman Oaks (class moves to 9am at the Fashion Square Mall)
- Burbank (same time, just inside the church)
- Glendale (same time, but on the 8th floor of the main parking garage above the lobby)
- Silver Lake classes are cancelled in the event of heavy rain. Always enroll for the latest information on location changes.
Indoor classes will be ON. We run the air-conditioning and filtration systems during class. Outdoor classes will be subject to a suitable indoor location. Currently, we have an indoor location with circulated air for Stroller Strides: Burbank (inside church), Sherman Oaks (Fashion Square Mall in front of Old Navy on the 1st floor), Glendale (subject to cancellation or a move to Elevate Studios), We do not have an indoor location at this time for Silver Lake. PLEASE sign up for notifications. We also recommend consulting with your doctor first if you are pregnant or are otherwise sensitive to air quality concerns.
Depends on the severity of the wind. Please check our social media and/or sign up for weather updates.